Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WTF, life bites here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are fired for cause in California, you cannot get unemployment. It all depends upon how the employer responds to your claim. I just denied it for a woman we fired for cutting escrow checks to her fiance'. She filed for unemployment, stating on her application that "I made a mistake on a check and was fired." I responded with the facts and she gets no unemployment. It all depends on the reason you were fired. If you are laid off or your job is eliminated, you get unemployment. Each state is different. There is also a 7-day waiting period here - you get no $$$ for the first 7 days of unemplyment. That is why I tell everyone who get laid off to apply right away - the 7 days starts from when you apply!

I was jsut thinking how sad that is. But I do have to say, If you're gonig to court to say He wasn't sleeping on the Job but was Calling you at home instead, It really isn't a Good arguement ? Also, If you're working in a Hospital just because they Hire Mexicans, they aren't illegal. I might be guessing on that one, but I think some Mexicans are here legally ? Someone help me out because I don't know History well.

Bandit, You ever watch the Simpsons ? You remind me of Homer ;)

In all seriousness though, Sorry you lost your Job. It's real tough finding a new one. Most employers make you work and it's hard to get one were you can't. Good luck my friend !!!!!!

I was thinking that also... I really don’t think Illegals can get a Real job , where they would have to give a ss# and show ID...

According to Jose his relatives have to pick tomatoes and a mow the lawn!! :confused:

ANYWAYS..Like I said before ....They Need thier priorities straight!!!!!

Sorry you lost your Job. It's real tough finding a new one. Most employers make you work and it's hard to get one were you can't

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

LOL, moosie ur so funny, ok seriously what i meant is when he supposly was sleeping he was outside 2hours more than normal they ha dgang memebrs shooting out window hubby had be outside alot more than normal, ok like he can stand up and go to sleep, or sleep while he called me before i went to sleep, impossible, but anyway we got civil case and that boss of his made big mistake gettin witnesses to witness false accusations, plus some of the phillepnoes,are actually sleeping in front of the residents door,or in lounge aint suppose to all the time so just becouse some little witch is mad cause my husband wont bow down to her as she thinks she god, she goes make shell and he goes and gets the cnas the ba dones and has them agree to false accuations:rolleyes:

Well, thanks for the laugh y'all. I am trying to get another job by getting out there every morning so far. Yeah I'm not like homer [except for the belly, lack of hair........] but it would be nice to be. If I don't find someting soon, we wont have "my parents" house to live in because they are interested in nothing but the money they get from us. So when that stops, so does being here.

I would maybe talk to the Courts. I think you have a Good case ?!?! I mean, How can he be sleeping if Gang members are shooting anyways. That is a Good point !!!

Are the phillepnoes illegal there too ?

I think the lady might like Bandit and didn't know how to control her feelings and wanted to show her power and Canned him. It sounds like you guys might have a Case ?

EDIT : REMEMBER not to give your parents any more money.. If they are gonig t kick you out keep all your money for bills and the Internet conection !!! Also, Homer does have a Cool job, !!!

Q-1,
Some "illegal" advice......
Forget the last job Bandit had. It is over and done. Don't waste time claiming he was wrongly fired or there are others that are sleeping. Don't call his old boss a "little witch". It is over. It is done. Don't go try and hire a lawyer. Don't do anything other than get Bandit out the door every morning with a clean shave, a clean shirt, and new pen and don't let him back in at night unless he has applied at 8 businesses each day. His "8 hour day" should now be spent filling out applications. It is not a big stretch that he can fill out one per hour, so make him do 8 per day. And if you need help, ask his mom to not let him back in the house....

Wow, I can't believe that I am actually agreeing with Jose or Gunner or whatever his name is on this one.

Jose do not forget that Quiet Can Get a job too!!!! I know plently of lady's who clean house for some extra income...She can get a job like that and get paid under the table to Help out some....

She can get a job like that and get paid under the table to Help out some

Ummm.....wouldn't that be doing the same thing you all hate the illegals for? Cheating the system by not paying taxes or contributing to workman's comp etc, etc.

Nemont

Hmmm when and where did I say I hated that about the illegals… I hate them taking over…. Using our resources. I am sure Quiet will be put on Bandits medical insurance… I think you are putting words in my mouth!!! I hope you now understand what I am typing :confused:

..... It would be like babysitting and not getting taxed for it.... She can also do a 10-99 if she really gets the business going!!!! But yeah ...I may pay the boy down the street to mow my lawn but I am SURE he is not going to get taxed. If it means that her and bandit is NOT going to get welfare I say put her to work!!!! They are US Citizens so I would rather have my tax dollars take care of them then Illegals ANYTIME!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

05-11-2005, 07:27 PM
WH's OutdoorsChick
Senior Poster Join Date: Nov 2003

Quote:
Hey CJ,
Why don't you share with us the author of the story in Worldnet????

LMAO...

Here are the "issues" from Worldnet's editorial page...

I am sorry Mikeaddodle I #@**@% hear you.....

That is a great Find Honey!!! Jose is fishing for something wrong!!!! That shit is just a tragedy for the rest of us who actually are citizens and have no choice but to pay taxes to support those people who don't even deserve it!!!!
05-12-2005, 04:41 PM
WH's OutdoorsChick
Senior Poster Join Date: Nov 2003

It was a different time back them Nemont!!! Maybe you are right and they should amend the constitution.......

Hell why don't we just pay to support the rest of the world as well

Nemont said:
Ummm.....wouldn't that be doing the same thing you all hate the illegals for? Cheating the system by not paying taxes or contributing to workman's comp etc, etc.

Nemont

ROTFLMAO

Nemont it would be ok since shes american. at least thats what chicks responce would more than likely be. :confused:

"In all seriousness though, Sorry you lost your Job. It's real tough finding a new one. Most employers make you work and it's hard to get one were you can't. Good luck my friend !!!!!!"

moosie, why dont you get him a job where you work (..... are employed)

Delw said:
ROTFLMAO

Nemont it would be ok since shes american. at least thats what chicks responce would more than likely be. :confused:

What an idiot the Chick is, encouraging Q-1 to break the law and do something illegal. I guess she thinks the law should only be enforced against Hispanics, but Whites can break the law without recourse.

Nemont said:

Nemont

If she can`t beat`um then Join`um.. the latest report out of [center for immigration control] show illegals are taking 60% of the newly created jobs... and are rapidly taking jobs Americans want...holy moly.... :rolleyes:

and are rapidly taking jobs Americans want

cjcj,
I have disagree. Most illegals work in jobs Americans do not want. I guess I am from Missouri: you are going to have to Show Me the stats that say illegals are taking 60% of all newly created jobs.

Nemont

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back