WTF?? I don't know how they do this one

Before the game starts, the score is 0-0. Years of chemical abuse and I still remember that from Mrs. Pelto's 4th grade class.
Now everyone else has to guess something different as only one person may lay claim to a score in these contests.

Tom,

A. A sophisticated computer is fed this problem. 2 clocks, one which is broken and doesn't run at all, while the other looses 1 second every 24 hours. Which is more accurate ?

B. What is the 11 letter word that all Yale grad's spell incorrectly ?

C. What can go up a chimney down, but not down a chimney up ?

A. They have the same accuracy. They're both correct twice a day.

B. Incorrectly.

C. Smoke.

All the information is there. 1058/2 is 529. The 529 are divided up into the same size classes. The only divisor of 529 is 23, 23*23=529, so there's 23 classes.

0 to 0, is right, that's the score before the game starts, right now today, for next years super bowl.

I hope your kids win money on this stuff and put it too good use.

randy and elizabeth were found dead on the floor. the only clue to their death was a broken fish tank laying next to them. how did they die?

A man and his son are driving in a car one day, when they get into a fatal accident. The man is killed instantly. The boy is knocked unconscious, but he is still alive. He is rushed to hospital, and will need immediate surgery. The doctor enters the emergency room, looks at the boy, and says...
"I can't operate on this boy, he is my son."
How is this possible?

A man and his son are driving in a car one day, when they get into a fatal accident. The man is killed instantly. The boy is knocked unconscious, but he is still alive. He is rushed to hospital, and will need immediate surgery. The doctor enters the emergency room, looks at the boy, and says...
"I can't operate on this boy, he is my son."
How is this possible?

The mom is the doctor?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back