Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WTF happened to Sturgill Simpson

Wow, so much I didn't know. Apparently I like the fake Sturgill more than the real one. That's depressing.

Favorite line, "I’m trying to get into yoga. I don’t know enough about it, but I think if I can stick with it it might actually save my life. But driving real $*)Q!#@$ fast I’ve found is extremely therapeutic. "

Don't know if this was said before but he said he hated the Waylon voice comparisons. Fame changes most.

I pass on listening to him anymore. Now it's Colter Wall and Ryan Bingham! They might fix SS's blunder for you.

Don't know if this was said before but he said he hated the Waylon voice comparisons. Fame changes most.

I pass on listening to him anymore. Now it's Colter Wall and Ryan Bingham! They might fix SS's blunder for you.

All baritones who like coke and copy Waylon's cadence want to sound like Waylon. Some singers sing from the diaphragm, some from the septum.

All baritones who like coke and copy Waylon's cadence want to sound like Waylon. Some singers sing from the diaphragm, some from the septum.
Apparently he didn't know/like that enough to avoid the country scene...oh well

His first album got me through my last deployment but its definitely not the same anymore.

Bingham is a great show! The Oscar, Grammy, golden globe, etc doesn't seem to have gone to his head.

I'm going to make it a point to listen to the new record three times all the way through at work today. See if I can catch the groove.

I'm going to make it a point to listen to the new record three times all the way through at work today. See if I can catch the groove.

Alright bro I’m gonna hook you up. Check out Paul Cauthen’s Room 41 if you haven’t already. U might could not like it tho cause it’s a little bit funky.

Last edited:
Back