Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WTF happened to Sturgill Simpson

Oh no, I saw an interview with him that said it was different, but I haven't listened to it yet. That bad, huh?

I love his music, but that new album is admittedly terrible. I can’t bring myself to listen to a entire song on that album.

I gave it on listen back when it came out not my cup of tea but maybe I’ll try it again. He has made some awesome music so whatever he does I’ll always give it a try. Almost went to see him at a hippie festival decided not to hang out with the antis.

Never cared for him as many others did, but he went way off.

FWIW I think some problem just screw themselves when they make an album. Childers for example. I was really looking forward to his newest album based on his past songs and videos of new songs at concerts on YouTube. The songs recorded on his album are terrible compared to how they were first written and performed in concert. No heart or feeling, and sounds like too much smoke.

Wow. Just listened to three songs on youtube. Horrible. I kept finding myself skipping while looking for the good parts. But they never came.

I have all his other albums and every song memorized, but I can't stomach that stuff!

Never cared for him as many others did, but he went way off.

FWIW I think some problem just screw themselves when they make an album. Childers for example. I was really looking forward to his newest album based on his past songs and videos of new songs at concerts on YouTube. The songs recorded on his album are terrible compared to how they were first written and performed in concert. No heart or feeling, and sounds like too much smoke.
See I don't have a problem with Childers new stuff at all.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back