WTB Winn Free Flight Release * Updated

EKYHunter

Want to buy a LEFT HAND Winn Free Flight release aid with the D loop hook in medium size. If you’ve got one or know where I could get one, post up or shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Damn, I didn't realize they closed up business. I've been using the C-10 for close to 20 years now.
I had one years ago but it wasn’t the D loop version. Wish I’d held on to it. If anyone sees one, let me know. They’re out there….somewhere!

Wasn't sure i still had it. Havent used this in probably15ish years. @EKYHunter I have a left hand but I don't think it's the D loop version though. Might be a large but not sure. I did cut the velcro strap down so there was none hanging. Cover shipping and it's yours. Pm me your address.
20231125_085621.jpg

Wasn't sure i still had it. Havent used this in probably15ish years. @EKYHunter I have a left hand but I don't think it's the D loop version though. Might be a large but not sure. I did cut the velcro strap down so there was none hanging. Cover shipping and it's yours. Pm me your address.
View attachment 303124
Wow! What a generous offer. Thank you soooi much. I’ll send you a pm. Thanks again, much appreciated.

I used to make the non D loop version into a D loop version. PM me and I can tell you how to do it.

View attachment 303124
Received the release this morning from @BRI What a generous offer he made to me and I appreciate it sooo much. This release looks brand new, so it’s obvious he takes care of his stuff. He’s a stand up guy for sure! Thanks again Brian! I’ve still got my eye out for a D loop head but I’m going to set up a Switchback XT and use the release Brian sent me.

IMG_1656.jpegIMG_1655.jpeg

Reactions: BRI
Back