WTB: S & W 629 4 inch

wseidel

Looking for a S & W 629 4 inch for carry protection when hunting out west. Prefer a four inch barrel but would consider other options. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thank you.
Wayne

I have a 629 Mountain. Not really sure it is for sale but I might be talked out of it. Frickin' most painful gun I've ever shot except for the TC contender .44 barrel and target grips. Anyway, I have one, I don't shoot it, condition excellent. Might be persuaded. Have to think on it.

I have a 629 Mountain. Not really sure it is for sale but I might be talked out of it. Frickin' most painful gun I've ever shot except for the TC contender .44 barrel and target grips. Anyway, I have one, I don't shoot it, condition excellent. Might be persuaded. Have to think on it.
C'mon Brent. That six gun is too modern for you. You don't even want to know what I moved to. Haha. mtmuley

C'mon Brent. That six gun is too modern for you. You don't even want to know what I moved to. Haha. mtmuley
It is?
I have a brace of Kimber 1911s, mind you. Much better for bears too, more than likely. But frankly, bear spray beats them both.

It is?
I have a brace of Kimber 1911s, mind you. Much better for bears too, more than likely. But frankly, bear spray beats them both.
I didn't know you had Kimbers. My son bought a Kimber Stainless in 10mm. I bought a Glock. Big difference in pistols. He likes flash, I like a utilitarian firearm. mtmuley

I didn't know you had Kimbers. My son bought a Kimber Stainless in 10mm. I bought a Glock. Big difference in pistols. He likes flash, I like a utilitarian firearm. mtmuley
The 1911 is like the smoking hot model that everyone wants until they realize how high maintenance she is. The Glock is the girl next door that we are all better off with.

The 1911 is like the smoking hot model that everyone wants until they realize how high maintenance she is. The Glock is the girl next door that we are all better off with.

A govt issue 1911 made it through 2 world wars, Korea & Vietnam. Pretty sturdy for a pretty gal. ;)

Mine have all been low maintenance & dead reliable. Just like my Glocks.

I love my model 29 with a 4" bbl. It was the precursor to the Mtn gun. Full house 240 grain pills are manageable. 310 hardcasts aren't.

Good luck finding one. They're sweet Roscoes.

I have yet to have any issues with my Kimber in over 3,000 rounds. Most accurate pistol I have.

Back