Caribou Gear

WTB: S & W 629 4 inch

Still looking...Thanks. Please send me a PM if you have a 629 you are selling.

Still looking for a 629 four inch. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thank you.

Just got this on trade. It's not a 4 inch. It's a 629.

Attachments

• received_212202750652831.jpeg
    received_212202750652831.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 21
PM sent...still looking. Thanks for the replies and the tempting offers!

Still looking for a 629 w/ four inch barrel. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thank you,
Wayne

Good choice, for me chest would interfere with binos😉
I raise up the bino holster high on my chest and wear the chest holster low and underneath the Bino holster. Works well for me with my 4in ruger .44. No issues with drawing my now. Only carry it in griz country tho.

I raise up the bino holster high on my chest and wear the chest holster low and underneath the Bino holster. Works well for me with my 4in ruger .44. No issues with drawing my now. Only carry it in griz country tho.
Here in W Arkansas in the mountains we have Bear, Cat even though it took years for G&F to acknowledge it, along with lots of coyote. So we all carry some form of pistol all the time. I like cross draw whether or not it's 4 or 6 or even my 7 1/2" wheel gun. Horse, 4x4 or Jeep. Makes it easier for me.

Still looking for a 629 w/ four inch barrel. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thank you,
Wayne

Thank you for the leads Oldbutnotdead and Dan O...very much appreciated. I apologize for the delay but it's been a busy day and just returned home.

And, yes, just reopening my search as it's a gun I would like to own.

Thanks again,
Wayne

Thank you for the leads Oldbutnotdead and Dan O...very much appreciated. I apologize for the delay but it's been a busy day and just returned home.

And, yes, just reopening my search as it's a gun I would like to own.

Thanks again,
Wayne
Yw…search is over…go get one of them :)

I'm open to a standard 629 stainless 4 inch 44 magnum or a Mountain Gun variation. Possibly even a 5 inch barrel, too. Thank you for all the leads.

BTW, thank you, JV842, for the estate sale information. Appreciated!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back