Caribou Gear Tarp

WTB Kids Camo

Frazier

Hey HT crew. I have a 6 and 4 year old and am looking to pick up some camo for them that they can wear, grow into, and pass on. It’s crazy how expensive some of the youth camo is that they will grow out of in a year.

If anyone has anything their kids have grown out of let me know via PM.

Not picky on what brands or pattern. More so looking for quality material that will keep them comfortable, warm, and dry so they don’t get miserable and it ruins their enjoyment of the outdoors.

Jackets, pants, shirts, gloves, boots.

Thanks everyone,
Joel

I’d check out moosie’s catch and release camo they have a pretty sweet program where you can turn in the camo back to the company and get the next size up.

If these will work let me know, the hat is reversible. Pet friendly smoke free home. My daughter out grew them. I'd say the hat is a youth size.

Attachments

• 20220814_140219.jpg
    20220814_140219.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220814_140242.jpg
    20220814_140242.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220814_140257.jpg
    20220814_140257.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 6
Thanks guys. I had never heard of the Moosies catch and release. Cool concept!

And @blackbeard I’m going to measure my daughter and circle back with you via PM.

Sorry for delayed response, been chasing goats

Hey HT crew. I have a 6 and 4 year old and am looking to pick up some camo for them that they can wear, grow into, and pass on. It’s crazy how expensive some of the youth camo is that they will grow out of in a year.

If anyone has anything their kids have grown out of let me know via PM.

Not picky on what brands or pattern. More so looking for quality material that will keep them comfortable, warm, and dry so they don’t get miserable and it ruins their enjoyment of the outdoors.

Jackets, pants, shirts, gloves, boots.

Thanks everyone,
Joel
Please send me their sizes for pants, jacket, etc. Every year I buy up kids camo from our local stores when they drastically reduce it. I'll check my bins and you can have whatever I still have for free. I buy this stuff and then give it away to our local families for their kids. We live in a typical Colorado mountain community. People who were born here for generations can longer afford to live here since "outsiders" decided this beauty is priceless and a 1500sq ft home should be worth well over $1 million no matter its location. :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back