WTB 6.5 CM

trb

Interested in purchasing a good condition 6.5 Creedmoor. My budget is around $600 but I have some flexibility. I am particularly interested in a Tikka, Weatherby, Howa, Ruger American Predator, or similar quality level. I am only interested in composite or laminate stocks as this will be a heavily used hunting rifle. Not in any rush, just thought I'd post this in the hopes that someone might be thinking about thinning their collection.

If pertinent, I have an excellent condition and very accurate TC Compass in 300 WM with a Nikon Prostaff 3-9 and a old 16 gauge Remington Model 11 that I might be selling soon if they are of any trade interest.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Don't have the 6.5 CM to trade but just bought a TC Compass in 300 WM. I looked hard at Weatherby Vanguard but decided to go cheap with my first 300 WM and lots of good reviews on Compass for the money.

Good luck on your search.

Reactions: trb
Don't have the 6.5 CM to trade but just bought a TC Compass in 300 WM. I looked hard at Weatherby Vanguard but decided to go cheap with my first 300 WM and lots of good reviews on Compass for the money.

It is a really great value gun, unfortunately I just need to sell to be able to buy. Thanks!

+1
d.png

It is a really great value gun, unfortunately I just need to sell to be able to buy. Thanks!

I just sold a Ruger Precision 6.5 CM because I just didn't use it and a friend offered to buy it. Good rifle but built for the range, not hunting even though I killed a cow elk with it (13-4 lb rifle!).

I plan on spending $1500 range for a nice rifle in a couple years. Keep debating between going one rifle route with 30-06 or two rifle route with a 300 Win Mag and a 6.5 CM, 7mm O-8, or 6.5 PRC. Bought the TC as a great value rifle to see if I liked 300 WM before dropping real money. It will be a back-up rifle when i upgrade later.

Reactions: trb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back