Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

wow!

COYOTE BUM

I think I'm in heaven! What a great board! I have been looking around for a place like this. I have one confession to make right from the start, I am an addict. I can't get my mind off hunting. All day at work I think about it, and all night I dream about it. My wife, luckily, grew up the daughter of a houndsman, so she thinks it's perfectly natural to have hounds running around. anyway, I love all the stories and pictures. Please keep it up!

Hi there, Coyote Bum! Welcome to "our" board, and now your board, too!
biggrin.gif
Glad to have you here. Tell us some stories!

Coyote Bum, Welcome!! I am glad you found us. This BB is on its way to being the best on the net. Pull up a stump and join in on the stories.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

Coyote Bum-Welcome to Moosies forum! Glad ya found us! Make yourself at home and share some good stories!!!! and pics if ya have em! If ya need help there are many folks here to help ya including me! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Welcome Coyote Bum! Pull up a stump and tell a few stories. There is a great bunch of guys here but, sometimes we get a little rowdy when we hit the juice! How did you find this site?

MB

------------------
rabbit2.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is a nice place to spend some time in the evenings or on the days when to snow conditions are poor.The snow right now is pretty bad, there is enough crust to support a coyote but not a hound. That makes for rough running and cut feet. Oh well, this is Michigan. They say if you don't like the weather here, just wait ten minutes. Oh yeah, I found this sight by mention of it on another sight.
Good runnin' COYOTE BUM

Welcome Coyote Bum
Just wait a minute and the wether will change is an old saying up here in Maine too.We been lucky this winter haven't had a crust yet,Just powder every storm and cold dry wether.Best winter running conditions we have had in years.(If I only had A good Hound LOL)Hope you get some good snow soon,Good luck when you do.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back