Would you have done the same???

You bet! That dude went to a flag fight with a knife! The hispanics wouldn't say a word and defnitely weren't going to fight like Jim Bowie was hoping.

Sorry there Jim BO...but that knife is a USMC KABAR. Not saying what he did wasn't appropriate, just get your weapon nomenclature right...'K?

HAHAHA That was great... :D

I wonder if guner’s gonna wade in on this one denouncing the evils of the American armed forces and their strong arm tactics towards our downtrodden southern brethren... :eek: :D

Gunner - he had a commemorative Ka-bar that has been issued for each branch of the service. It looked like the Viet Nam special model, and could very well have been the Army model. Look closely at the blade when he holds it up and you can see the gold markings on the blade.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Marines were not the only ones to have 'em.

I had one made by Camillus that was a USN MKII issued to me....still have it as a matter of fact.

Elk~ Dude man: Hell no! I was probably the guy swigging brews with JB, at O'Shannohan's and egged him on to go cut it down ! :p

Cali: Check this out and you'll understand why I refer to it as the USMC Ka-Bar. Anyone else using it are, for what ever reason, simply hitching a ride.

https://www.kabar.com/history.jsp

I still have mine from 'Nam & carried it again to Desert Storm.

It's in less than perfect condition, but then I used it for all it's worth. Still sharp as hell, and still holding on.

Wow, that is awesome that he did that. Definetly not afraid to tict people off, especially when the guy seems who owned the store sure seemed to be enjoying the American economy.

The bad thing is people like him usually get legally entangled (or shot) for that type of avtivity...also a good thing it was daylight & he had a camera and friendlies w/him.

Back