Would make any Dad proud.....

iminrut

My oldest girl, Faith is only 5, but she is chompin at the bit to go hunting......she loves camo clothing, and we just got her a 10lb Genesis bow to replace her "toy" bow........she says she wants to kill a deer next year.....I think it may be a tad early, but we'll see if we can help her in her quest.....

Here's a couple of pics from last night, when we were playing cards.......the first one, she's pretty awake.......the last one, she is just about out, LOL :)

17390100_0277-med.JPG

17390100_0278-med.JPG

Awwwwwww! Too gorgeous! We should put her pic up somewhere in the site margins.

Mojave said:
Awwwwwww! Too gorgeous! We should put her pic up somewhere in the site margins.

Have at it if you would like.........she would get a kick out of it.....errrr, I would get a kick out of it, LOL ;)

Now that's a pretty child.. One of these days.. she's gonna give her old man fits... that is to say all of the guys comin' around will give dad fits..

:cool:

Naaa....she'll be too busy hunting and fishing and scouting to worry about boys.......I hope :eek:

Here's a pic of her from two years ago when she was 3........it was her first fish, only a fingerling walleye, but with her smile and excitement you'ld have guessed it was a whopper.........well it probably was to her, and I couldn't have been happier...........she went on to "outfish" me that day also....... ;)

17390FAITH1.jpg

cute kid. im sure glad i have all boys.wouldnt want to be in your shoes in 10 years

She's very cute. Did she make it to midnight with you guys? I hope that one day she does get her first deer.
Quick Draw

Thanks guys....Quick Draw, no she didn't make it...in fact my arse didn't make it either.......I was out by 11:30......LOL

Dude, That's an AWESOME picture !!!! Fetchin' "A" those little ones make my day bright when I see them. Funny though how they can Run all day playing games and stuff. AHHHH those were the days.

Thanx for the Pictures, I missed them the First go around.

Back