Would like opinions on a scope.

tarheel

I have the opportunity to buy a 1 year old Burris 3x9x40 Fullfield E-1 scope for a killer price (1/3rd) MSRP and was hoping someone has some experience with Burris. This one is made in the Philippines as are several other brands.

I can't speak of the newest ones, but I have a couple Burris that I have had for years and are great scopes. I would say that for the price, grab it.

I have a Burris on my Remington Model 700 .300 Win Mag and have taken many animals with it in all kinds of situations. No issues here.

I have two Burris scopes. They are about 7 years old I think. I have to say that for the money I am impressed. I also have two Leupold's and yes I can tell the difference but I am very happy with the Burris scopes I have.

My vote is don't turn it down, sounds like a really good deal.

I have two US made and one Philippines made Burris and you can definitely tell the difference, but for 1/3 the price of a new one that is a pretty good deal. The last Burris scope I purchased will probably be my last.

I have a couple of Burris. . .no problems thus far. I can't ever pass up a good deal, so, I'd go ahead and get it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back