Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Worth a listen..this one hit home.

Y’all might want to take another look at the lyrics of this song by 10 Years After.

It was written over 50 years ago…
The 2023 version of this oldie goes something like "I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do. So I'll leave it to the "experts" to tell me what to do."

oh man here we go.

1) The musician in me says wow thats a really nice sounding song, dude has some chops and is very talented. That guitar sounds great and the dude really put his all into that song.
2) Its a good song, dude clearly believes in what he is singing. Its also quite catchy. He seems legit.
3) Slander him all you want or dont slander him. What's really great about this country is the guy is singing about something that he believes is true and he really means how he feels. On top of that we can make fun of him or give him props on the internet all we want with no repercussions. Regardless if he is wrong or right, the guy really feels what he is singing.

Good on him hope he does well.
I also dont care for country.

That line about “they wanna know what you think, know what you do” makes me imagine the fbi spying on me when I’m searching for plumper pass and casting curvy...
I make funny faces when I poop so they go easier on me when they inevitably kick my door in.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back