World Record P&Y typical (pending) Pic

AZ402

Here is a cute little guy that one of our clients took opening morning. Sorry for the link but it the only way they'll let me post a pic. The guide was Levi McClendon and Shawn Patterson was the hunter. This bull was located by Travis a few weeks back and he'd lost track of him until the day before season. Trav and Levi took their guys after him and Levi was fortunate enough to have the bull at thirty yards opening morning and the rest could be history.............

http://www.northstarvideopro.com/

Way to go you guys. Awesome bull, congrats to the hunter and to you guys. Every year I say this will be the year I sign up for your services and every year I put it off. Maybe I'll just start putting in for AZ next year and make sure I call you guys when I finally draw.

Dan, It's all on film. We've also got 2 350's taken on film a 375 and a 396. The upcoming vid should be a decent one.

Montana Still is KING

That's all I'm gonna say. I measured a bull in my garage tonight taken by a friend. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm curious if a bull has over 38" of mass per side... Is that Heavy?? :eek:

Idaho?!?! We have elk that are bigger than raghorn 5's? News to me, is this a real rumor Stan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back