PEAX Equipment

!!! Wooo hooo !!!

Sooooo you are saying someone is poaching cow elk on private land, boning them out then back packing them out in the spring? I am not trying to hammer you but, man that would take some guts!

A bloody pack of meat in the spring is hard to explain.

I am kinda new to the forum so I am not sure what to think.

Who knows, maybe the bull inseminating all the ladies had a tendency to throw twins

Been a while since biology class but if I remember right thats not quite how it works.

Last edited:
tjones...

Sooooo you are saying someone is poaching cow elk on private land, boning them out then back packing them out in the spring

I don't go on private property out here without permission, so bones are on public land...

I am not trying to hammer you but, man that would take some guts!

Yes you are, I get enough of it around here to know thinly veiled sarcasm when I see it, and so does everyone else, you're not fooling any one...

Sooooo if you think I'm fibbing, go ahead and come out of the closet, show your evidence to the contrary or move on and let it go...

Been a while since biology class but if I remember right thats not quite how it works.

Don't know this one, they didn't teach elk biology in school when I was there, maybe someone of better knowledge on the topic can explain this one...

I just threw out a possibility for something I witnessed

Pictures.. we want pictures :)

When I get pics of the Black Elk, I'll get them up, I suppose I could get a few new pics downloaded on my new puter and start posting them again... :)

Hey Cheese, when you take that high-school biology course to find out if bull elk "throw twins"...ask them if its possible for people from Anaconda to grow thicker skin....

Last edited:
There was 21 sets of twins

I've found a few new skeletons of back bone, head, ribs, and pelvis (which for some who don't know are parts most don't want to pack out)

The skeletons were from this spring some time and still had meat on them

Since everyone knows elk having twins is very rare the poacher would have had to poach, bone out and back pack out 10 cows, probably not very likely even for the dumbest of poachers.

As far as you fibbing, well I didn't say that.

Last edited:
It is what it is (as the Natives I hang around with would say), you can see it for whatever you like and believe whatever you want, it's none of my concern how you interpret what you read or see...

Implying isn't any different than coming right out and saying what you think, intent is still the same no matter how it's worded...

Since everyone knows elk having twins is very rare the poacher would have had to poach, bone out and back pack out 10 cows, probably not very likely even for the dumbest of poachers.

Don't know this tjones character, but I will give him credit for being pretty sharp....

Sooooo....you math, genetic and statistical genuises, what fugging difference does it make on what he saw or thought he saw----fugging wolves will eat them all anyway!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back