Wolves make people crazy. Fact

Maybe the "Wolf" isn't the reason they are dumb. Maybe the wolf is the catalyst for them feeling emboldened enough to come out of the dumb drums to be heard. Stupid doesn't just show up on occasion, it's always there.

LMFAO, can I use that? - I just used an internetism, rolling my eyes........................

.........So periodic lapses in good judgement don't count?

Wolves have been intertwined with human culture for thousands of years. Far longer than any other animal. It's no surprise to me that people have strong opinions on them one way or the other.

Wolves are cute, cuddly pets, great for herding sheep, companions of Caribou and the labs of family camping trips to Banff.

In MN iron range it was shoot on sight and don't ask don't tell among the locals. A lot of animosity towards city folk and other allies who think their spirit brother is being murdered. Personally, I enjoyed hearing them howl before sunrise on deer opener, and seeing their tracks in the snow, and also don't mind them being culled/hunted.

Oh, their compadre, the elk join each other for kumbaya sessions... Ask peer reviewed studies such as,

But hey, their, "minimal numbers" accurately represent effective management of these abortion doctors. 🤣

And the canine cute woofs, AKA, "Defenders of ungulate wildlife" had a review of their peaceful coexistence conducted by Boyce, who reflected on Merriam's initial take some many, many years earlier and also referenced Creel's research.

Last edited:
It's the Super Wolf Ben... All fear the Canadian Super Wolf. One fang is 100x's the lethality of Trudeau. :D

I love when people act like the "original" grey wolves were somehow vastly different then the "northern" grey wolves. Apparently the "original" grey wolves didn't ever hunt in packs and mostly subsisted on kale chips or something...

reintroducing the wolves will prove to be one of the big blunders of our time.
unfortunately humans are generally not smart enough to learn from the past. no point sweating over it .some things just have to run their coarse .
catastrophie usually has to hit before reason can prevail. when the elk are dead , the guns are taken and people are slaves, I expect a few will begin to see the foolishness of their actions.

reintroducing the wolves will prove to be one of the big blunders of our time.
unfortunately humans are generally not smart enough to learn from the past. no point sweating over it .some things just have to run their coarse .
catastrophie usually has to hit before reason can prevail. when the elk are dead , the guns are taken and people are slaves, I expect a few will begin to see the foolishness of their actions.

I would take a wager you are wrong if there was an objective way to determine the winner. Sure looks like wolf reintro was a good move so far. And they would have made it there on their own anyway.

But be that as it may, I hope your doom and gloom mood lifts like the fog, and you let a little sunshine into your life before the day is over.

I would take a wager you are wrong if there was an objective way to determine the winner. Sure looks like wolf reintro was a good move so far. And they would have made it there on their own anyway.

But be that as it may, I hope your doom and gloom mood lifts like the fog, and you let a little sunshine into your life before the day is over.
no doom and gloom, it is what it is . I don't sweat what I can not change. and understand that only suffering brings wisdom.

I see zero proof that reintroduction was a "good move" for anything but the wolves and those who would steel our freedoms.
and no , without the help of man , they would not have found their way back anyhow . thought that is a lie often repeated by the pro wolfers. if they would have made their way back anyhow, why ,pray tell was it necessary to spend millions bringing them here???????????????? seems a silly move when they were ,a comin, anyhow!

this is why no rational discussion is possible on wolves . few have the ability to be as honest on subject as I am.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back