MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

"Wolves kill female hikers"

I have to call BS on that report. I have been going to the Craters since I was in the first grade and am 65, so do the math. The whole story of how they disappeared just does not add up, and believe me, I am no wolf lover. Sure, they may have been scavenged on, but my guess yotes, fox and the like out there. I say, spin doctoring. JMHO

My backyard, and this is the craziest spin of what actually happened that I have heard so far. wow some folks need to get a life!!

Help save my bullets,kill a wolf.........

Wow. Just wow a new degree of stupidity associated with lobowatch.

That's it. I'm building a cage that encircles the wife so that the wolves won't eat her.

That is some awesome journalism....? So, the title says wolves eat 2 female hikers, then it says maybe some other predator could have killed and eatten them. Then it says one of the bodies hasn't even been found and doesn't mention the reason why this "reporter" thinks it was a animal in the first place.

I'm all for going out and killing a truck load of wolves, but when 2 woman go missing in the woods, I would be looking for a 2 legged predator first.

I have to call BS on that report. I have been going to the Craters since I was in the first grade and am 65, so do the math. The whole story of how they disappeared just does not add up, and believe me, I am no wolf lover. Sure, they may have been scavenged on, but my guess yotes, fox and the like out there. I say, spin doctoring. JMHO

Yeah, there's definitely been something fishy about that whole story, but I just can't put my finger on why I feel that way.

This is an awesome article though; it has everything a guy could want for entertainment: Tinfoil hat conspiracy, lack of basic geographic knowledge, and dangerous laser beam shooting wolf hybrids.

Like a giant titanium gerbil ball!

I want to be Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips in the Wilderness. I want to truck around in The Bob in a big new titanium ball.

pho-09jul27-171421.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back