PEAX Equipment

Wolves are killing all the elk?

Erik, umm, never mind.. |oo

On a funny somewhat related subject, there was some bartering in the office about what art would go in who's office. I've been trading out the Monet prints that were in my office. Few months ago traded two of them for a Glazier mule deer print, some framed photos of bighorn sheep and pronghorn, and the last Monet was traded out on.... drum rolll..... Don't laugh.....

I'll have to take a picture if I cannot find one of the print on-line.

It will make Elkgunner and Ithaca's day...

Recently inherited office art...

:mad: Here's what's hanging in my office as of today..

I am guessing that is a Dolak print? Glad to see you are supporting Defenders and wolf reintroductions. ;) I guess the moose is the last one in the Park? ;)

What Glazier print do you have hanging? I have a mule deer print of hers still boxed. I need to get on the wall one of these days.

This is the one I have. The best ones are the antelope photos I took and the bighorn photos my friend took near Gardiner, rams fighting, he won the FNAWS photo contest with one of them. As for the Defenders of Wolves..it is pretty funny that's the print I ended up with.

Yep, same one I have. I am trying to trade a pack to a co-worker for a frame job on it. Have you posted the 'lope pic before? I remember you posted a few a couple years ago.

Here is a mule deer print in my office. It gets me fired up when work blows.
P1060439.JPG

Nothing like getting off topic. :D

I may puke....

Gimme a break.....

MT and Greenie doing Art reviews.... hump

Now I know why they say the only thing in Montana is "steers and queers"....

:D

Hey Greenhorn,
Which Monet did you pass on....? ;)

it seems to me that the smart play for the ranching/hunting camp is to give up the already lost fight of "No Wolves" and petition the FWS to establish a wolf population threshold that would result in them being re-listed as big game. At this point wolves could be added them to the lottery/auction tag pool. I would suggest that wolf tag generated monies be earmarked for wolf/elk studies or range improvements since we all seem to be able to agree that habitat is the ultimate answer to maintaining game populations.
I can like that. Hopefully, WY will follow ID and MT's lead. I would also support 'depredation' type hunts where too many wolves are causing too large of an adverse impact to other species.

miller isn't that her "moment in time" print? I almost bougnt that at one of our CDA banquets. Got this one instead (High Country) for my den...

HIGHCOUNTRY.jpg

I am pretty sure it is "A Moment in Time". I have seen the one you purchased, nice print.

I would really like to have the series of "No-tellim' Ridge" by Parson, but only have two right now. The price is probably too high for me to get all 5, but maybe someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back