NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Wish me luck!!!!!

ID_Mexi_Hunter

Wish me luck!!!!! Update, now with pic

After an on slot of "You Lucky Bastard" since the draw results. The day has finally come, I get to leave on my deer hunt this Wednesday. I was fortunate enough to draw the Unit 45 late hunt in Idaho. I have been eagerly waiting for this day to come. I have been nothing but nerves for about 2 weeks now, knowing what the Unit has to offer. Patients....patients, that's what my buddies tell me. I am from that area and have spent sometime with my brother-in-law scouting and hunting (early unit 45tag) this year in anticipation of my hunt. We have seen some nice bucks and I pray that luck is on my side. To my buddies at work(Massandtrash, Idahobugler, Matt and Wilecoyote76) thanks for putting up with all my questions and eager venting.

Wish me luck.

Yeah, yeah........just don't shoot the first big non-typical 2 point that you see!!Hopefully all will turn out for ya! Good luck on the hunt and fill us in on the details when you get back. Just maybe you'll get something bigger than the buck you shot in the Owyhees a few years ago........"you lucky bastard"!!

Idamex,
Best o luck in 45, I'll be commencing my hunt in 40 Thursday as well!
We'll compare notes.
WD

Wileeeee...I'm holding out for that non-typical 2 point, I think I know where he is. thanks for the vote of confidence you PF

Wally, best of luck to you to. We will compare for sure.

Later

HA HA!! PF....that's a good one.....LOSER!! Be sure to get off that new 4-wheeler once in a while too, BTW. Just kidding. Good luck this weekend, make us proud.

Youngbuck, so lots of bucks. Alot of 3x3 and 4x4. Saw a guy take I believe it was a 27 in 4x6 or 4x7. I spotted while they went and shot it. I took off after they shot the deer, because I wanted to continue on my hunt and it was getting close to dark. But other than that, I didn't see any other deer that where taken. Might head back up there this weekend, will see.

Victor, The way you were talking it sounded like your buck was small. That's a nice buck dude!! You should be really happy with it. Let me know what you want to do with it. If I were you I would put it on the wall, I can always get another cape for it if yours is in bad shape. Congrats......Tone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back