Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wish me luck....

Tara my child; sometimes we lose sight of reality and confusion sets in. Take a deep breath, sit down with a cup of coffee or a Coke and just think about the issues. Get yourself a piece of paper,maybe a whole pad and write down just exactly what it is about the place you are working that you do not like. Ask yourself then whether or not you think these things are caused by a particular condition, time period, person or anything else that may be a common causal factor. Next ask yourself what can realistically be done about them. Can they be fixed? If so make a plan out to fix them and execute it. Also ask yourself what the chances are that the exact same things exist at other places where you might end up working as well. Maybe there are things about the industry in general that are uniaque to the industry that you can not deal with. For instance if you don't like to talk to people you probably should never work in a Customer Service field. Next take an inventory of your assets and ask yourself exactly where you want to be in five, ten, fifteen, twenty, years from now and so on. What will you need to do to get there? Finally; never, ever, ever leave a job or career just to be leaving. Always making sure when you change you are "Moving to", not "running from."

santa8.gif

Wow Santa, that was deep!
eek.gif

I always thought you were just kind of a big, dumb, fat guy!
wink.gif

Seriously, that is something to think about.

Thanks Santa!! The place I am at right now is a big shit hole (no kidding)!! All the managers are rude except for 2 of them. I have been there for two years. Since year 1, the store manager has been the biggest wentch to me, my sister worked in the office with her, and they got along great! My sister was the HR manager. I have been looking for a new job since about year 1, I have always hated it. Over time the store manager has been even more rude and mean to me, it doesn't matter how hard I work or how good of a job I do, she is constantly on my case for something!! I don't know why she is like this, I do everything that she askes me to do and I do it how she tells me to do it! I get along with all of the associates, but the managers are all different, one day they will be your friend and understanding and the next day they will be all over you!!
This last month, over time I have let my sister use my bon card to get the employee discount, because her card didn't work, well we got caught and my sister got fired for it, and they just suspended me for 1 day. I thought that for sure if they were going to fire one they would fire the other too, but I was wrong!! Ever since that day, It has gotten worse, I am always getting dirty looks and all the managers that I thought were my friends have turned away. I have never felt the way I feel now at any other job I have had.
Needless to say the reason I want out is to start over again, and to get away from the bitch that is the store manager.
To give you an example, my manager asked me if I could work on sunday the 21st, and I told her I couldn't cause that was my Sunday off and my Grandma was having a christmas party that day. Well I got my schedule today for christmas week and the store manager put me down to work on that sunday when I told her I couldn't. There is alot more going on than all that I have wrote tonight, but I don't want to be typing all night long.

I guess I should also tell you that the lady I had the interview with called me on Friday and said that they want me to work for them and want me to start as soon as I can. I told her I would call her back and let her know for sure if I wanted the job. If I can talk her into paying me at least $7.00 an hour I would jump right on it, but if she can't then I will have to turn it down.

Thanks for everyones advice and I will let you all know what I decide to do.
frown.gif
wink.gif

Well, I turned down the job I had the interview for. There is just no way I could only get paid $5.15 an hour. I am still looking, and have typed up a resume to take to another place, hopefully this new place will work out!!
biggrin.gif

Keep tryin' Tara.

Get out of that shithole!
smile.gif

I understand your problems and moving on will help your head.
smile.gif

I know I hated people telling me this, but think about school...............

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back