Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Winter boots…. Thank you whomever..

Farmerj

Someone commented in another thread where it was asked what people wear for late season winter footwear…

Someone recommended the N-1B extreme cold weather boot.

One of the things I don’t like about vapor boot is the shear weight.

So I took a chance on your recommendation and got some N-1B…
54634B02-176B-405D-A8C7-D90C7FAC05DD.jpeg

It was -4*F yesterday and when the boots came I spent 4-5 hours outside in them fixing the atv, plowing snow, and taking the dog for a walk.

D293A433-FD36-49B1-B058-51149CC1E3B8.jpeg

I got some Irish setter 600g boots a couple weeks back and they are still needing to be broke it, even after 3 days of wearing them and walking the dog.
B4D8EF32-48EB-4975-A4E4-C96651CBFC41.jpeg

I’m loving those N-1B’s. I got three sets of liners to go with when I ordered to always have dry feet.

Last edited:
Someone commented in another thread where it was asked what people wear for late season winter footwear…

Someone recommended the N1-B extreme cold weather boot.

One of the things I don’t like about vapor boot is the shear weight.

So I took a chance on your recommendation and got some N1-B…
View attachment 210046

It was -4*F yesterday and when the boots came I spent 4-5 hours outside in them fixing the atv, plowing snow, and taking the dog for a walk.
What is this witch craft you speak of?

What is this witch craft you speak of?
The boots?
I was army so we had the vapor barrier boots. Commonly know as Mickey Mouse (black) or bunny (white) boots.

N-1B, I guess, are US Air Force cold weather mukluks. Light as tennis shoes. Zero break in needed.

Last edited:
The boots?
I was army so we had the vapor barrier boots. Commonly know as Mickey Mouse (black) or bunny (white) boots.

N1-B, I guess, are US Air Force cold weather mukluks. Light as tennis shoes. Zero break in needed.

How's traction on slopes? Doesn't seem like there's much for lugs.

How's traction on slopes? Doesn't seem like there's much for lugs.
You’re asking a flatlander….

I had little issue with traction on the snowpack and ice I have here in Minnesota.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back