Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Winchester SX3

Recon_Doc

My wife is buying me a Winchester SX3 for my birthday. She doesn't know I know, hahahhaa.

Anyone own one? Thoughts, good,bad or indifferent??

Thanks,
Doc

It's a gift from your wife. Should be 'end of story', unless you don't want to keep said wife, or ever want to buy another firearm ever. Just sayin'.

Bought one last fall, love the gun...looked at the Berretta's, the Brownings, and Benelli's only to pick the SX3. Shot two cases of shells duck/goose hunting and gun handled itself and shot well.

I need a wife that buys guns.

I owned the first one that got into my brothers shop when they first came out. I no longer have it as I have given to my 14 year old son. It has a slightly shorter stock and is very light weight for a 3.5 inch gun. Mine is camo. The recoil on it is less than the X2 I had. It fit me well and my son seems to do very well with it. I was going to pick up another but got a smoking deal on an older Jap Browning A5 3 inch for $300. That is not my waterfowl gun. I owned nothing but A5's until the X2 came out. You will enjoy it a lot. If you hunt geese I strongly recommend the Wad Wizard Supreme choke tube. Its really good with both steel shot and the Hevi Shot type loads. Enjoy the X3, you will love it!

Those X3 are great guns, I still shoot the x2 but have alot of friends and family with the x3, they all love it.

Have been shooting one the last 3-4 years. Learn how to clean the recoil mechanism and you will have a very fine reliable shotgun.

Back