Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Win Mod 63

That is way cool!! I hope you plan on taking that to AZ with you and popping a few p'dogs with it.

Nice chunk of purty lumber Rick. Really like the clean barrel & 20mm (fixed 4x?) scope. Nice snag.

The scope is an El Paso Weaver K3, fine crosshairs with dot. It shoots minute of squirrel-head at 50 yards.

It is tube fed through the butt - you load it through the slot on the side of the stock. You actually use the tube under the barrel to @#)(# the action.

There is nothing better than shooting an old gun likes this in the pic. If only these old guns could tell hunting stories.

You know, I posted these pictures and a bit more of the story over at RimfireCentral.com, and all most people could say was about how bad it was that the rifle was not totally original, box-stock.

This rifle came to me from an ex-brother-in-law, and it was his "step-grandfather" who did all the work on this and a couple other rifles. (Remember the Savage 99 in .22 Hi-power I posted a while back with the beautiful wood?) The man obviously did great work, spent a whole lot of time on this and created a great-looking and functional rifle. All of his stock work was from chunks of wood he selected...not ordered from someone else already inletted, etc. I am happy with it, even if all this work reduced the value of the gun's collector status!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntND90
Back