Win a father/child Florida fishing trip.

Tom

Its a cut and paste, somebody with lots of kids and some good pictures fishing with them might be a shoe in. Look at the entry pictures now, some aren't even fishing or with their dad. Good luck to those who enter! 13 days left to enter, maybe today is your lucky day, especially since there are thousands here to vote for you.

Go for it! This one includes airfare and some spending money for Dairy Queen, etc.

http://www.wfn.tv/dad

Fish with your Dad on TV!

Are you tired of the same Father's Day gifts year after year? WFN: World Fishing Network wants to hook you up with the ultimate Father's Day adventure - a day fishing with your dad in sunny Florida!

Join WFN's Reel Road Trip host Mark Melnyk and his dad, Jim Van Horne, for a day of fishing in beautiful Florida. Not only will you get to fish with your dad, you may even be on TV in an episode of WFN's Reel Road Trip. This is a Father's Day gift you will never forget!

Enter WFN's I'd Rather Be Fishing With My Dad Contest below by sending us a picture of you and your dad fishing together. It can be a new or old picture - just as long as you are fishing!

Grand Prize Includes:

Round-trip economy airfare for you and your father to Florida
Three nights accommodation at a local hotel in Florida (based on double occupancy)
Participate in an episode of "Reel Road Trip" with Host Mark Melnyk
$100 US spending money
Exclusive WFN Gear Pack
Fishing Gear
Make sure to check out the entries and rate your favourite

Contest closes June 22, 2009.

If you are under the age of majority in the state or province of residence, ask your parent or legal guardian to enter on your behalf.

Thanks for the link. I was going to do it, but don't have time, even if I won. But my brother and his kid are doing it so everyone go here and give him 5 stars. Name is Jonathan W. and you'll recognize it by seeing a dad and 2 kids with floppy hats on.

LINK to Photo

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back