Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Will 2020 ever end?

Glad it went well, speedy recovery. Who's your Surgeon and St. Al's or St. Luke's? Inquiring minds want to know.

So glad to hear that all went well. If you have some down time, now would be the perfect time to build up your dream crappie catchin fishing rod.🎣 I got some good blank recommendations for ya.

So glad to hear that all went well. If you have some down time, now would be the perfect time to build up your dream crappie catchin fishing rod.🎣 I got some good blank recommendations for ya.
I used to build good functional rods but they were never works of art like yours. Right now I've fell in love with my 6' ESP rod backed up by HT micro master rods from 4'6" to 7'. Awesome for early strike detection.

It is so good to be home. They operated about noon on Friday. I spent the night in ICU and was released about 9:00 AM. Saturday. I was so lucky on the Dr. I picked. The nurses praised him as one best surgeons in the entire hospital. He said it was ugly up there where the blockage was but he got it all. It was a tough one because it had started up into the small vein the goes directly to the brain. The pain, swelling and stiffness is already subsiding. I dodged a bullet.
This is my favorite time of year. The changing of the seasons. I'm enjoying the posts of the hunts coming in.
Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and prayers. It really helped.

Good to hear chukar...Wednesday's Word time huh? ; )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back