PEAX Equipment

Will 2020 ever end?

So sorry to hear. Hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thoughts are with you for a quick and uneventful surgery and recovery. I want a chance to fish the Snake with you...

So glad that you were able to find what was causing the issues. May your recovery be quick and complete.

Best of luck there sir; quite honestly if you were at 90% I’d say you’ve been riding some good luck already!!! Here’s to a speedy and complete recovery🍻

So glad you got the diagnosis and surgery planned. Many folks just ignore things and that ends up in tragedy. Prayers for your and your family.

Best wishes and hope you are back at it in no time.

It is so good to be home. They operated about noon on Friday. I spent the night in ICU and was released about 9:00 AM. Saturday. I was so lucky on the Dr. I picked. The nurses praised him as one best surgeons in the entire hospital. He said it was ugly up there where the blockage was but he got it all. It was a tough one because it had started up into the small vein the goes directly to the brain. The pain, swelling and stiffness is already subsiding. I dodged a bullet.
This is my favorite time of year. The changing of the seasons. I'm enjoying the posts of the hunts coming in.
Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and prayers. It really helped.

Sounds like someone was looking out for you! I’m glad everything came together with catching it in time and the excellent surgeon. I hope you heal up quickly and get to enjoy your favorite season!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back