Wilks brothers true colors are shining through.....

Here is a shot of the fence up close. Looks like they took it right to the line. I wonder if they had it surveyed? Calf mortality is going to go way up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 2,476
Also if that fence is right up to the line it looks like they tore up quite a bit of Uncle Sam's ground...

This saddle won't look like this for long

Looks like the cat is on the private side. Not much we can do about that. I have no doubt this project will take all hunting season for shear annoyance. They did the same thing along Nectars border the first year they got the ranch. They will drive and patrol them that way, which is their right I guess. The 5 wire fence is just plain stupid and like you said will only end up killing wildlife. There's no reason to have that for cattle. I feel for you though.:(

Looks like with that five strand fence that they are putting up that they are far from being called conservationists of any sort!!! They need that 5 strands like I need another butthole!

That 5 strand fencing should be illegal. Worst stuff ever for wildlife.

I watched a calf have a hell of a time trying to get through a loose 4 strander on the opener. I could have walked up to her and stuck the arrow in myself, she was so worried about making it through she would never have seen me coming.

A deer or elk will have to go over that fence and that would be doubtful for a young calf or fawn. The Jose comment was real brilliant and about like the other one he made recently regarding shooting up other's stuff on public land!

A deer or elk will have to go over that fence and that would be doubtful for a young calf or fawn. The Jose comment was real brilliant and about like the other one he made recently regarding shooting up other's stuff on public land!

One could loosen the top strand and wire it back up with the fourth though.;)

You just wait a few months and the crossings will become obvious, a little plier work there never hurt anyone or anything;)

......mending fences is going to take on a whole new meaning for the Wilks!.....they obviously have no respect for whats ours or the wildlife that inhabits the hills!.......pathetic!

curious what LE has to say!

what a chit-show. cant say im surprised in the least with billionaire gas industry guys who are huge republican funders and tied to texas. what else would someone expect.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back