Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wildlife education?

Some guy who thought he was going to be the next Hunter S. Thompson after getting his degree in Creative Nonfiction was sitting in his Manhattan cubicle when the publishing house he works for told him he had 45 minutes to write text to go along with the images they could afford the rights to for a children's book.

What I find most irritating are the new Hartford Insurance TV commercials with the BULL elk that they have used for decades and the new marketing slogan "The BUCK's got your back". I can understand some underling at a Madison Avenue marketing firm getting it wrong, but how in the world does that slip past everyone else and make it to prime time television ads???

I really enjoyed JT buying a ranch in Montana, releasing an ablum "Man of the Woods"... and then preforming a song at the Superbowl wearing an ugly as hell suit with a... wa wa... red stag and hind in the Scottish highlands on it, nice try... go back to hollywood.

1571931621061.png

Hollywood just really loves it's Cervus elaphus

and then finally, they find an actual elk to point their cameras at... and now we are in Scotland, with a whitetail and fawn trailing said elk... and using a bow, totally legal right @devon deer ?

I've been looking for them rocky, craggy, snow capped peaks with the Stag here in Pa., as seen in Deer Hunter, ever since i was a lil pup. The steel plant and town scenes and the old Caddy hunting trip are factual....worked in a steel mill and hunted with some drinkin' crews, from said mill, in my younger days. The best is the wedding reception......I've attended many exactly like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurek
Back