Caribou Gear

Wilderness Athalete and MRE's

wyoming556

Banned
Was cleaning out the pantry last night and ran across some hunting food I purchased in 2011. I don't have any backpack type hunts scheduled so I figure I will get rid of this and get it to someone who can use it. If you like eating MRE’s this is for you. Here is what we have
7 complte MRE meals, these are the deluxe high calorie packages that include a entrée, side, 3 packs of MM’s, chocolate chip brownie, filled French toast, 2 packs of born in USA cookies, 2 packs of rye krisps, lemonade drink mix, and a condiment pack with jelly, coffee, salt, pepper, moist towelette, sugar, matches, and a spoon. I opened one for the pic so there are 6 sealed and 1 opened. The opened one is missing an M&M pack, my daughter picked it up while I was taking pics. Here are the entrees and sides.
Marinara and meatballs, Mexican Rice
spaghetti and meat sauce, Garlic potatoes
Pork Rib, Mexican Corn
Seasoned Beef patty, Pears
Brisket, Garlic Potatoes
Beef roast with veggies, Mexican Corn
Buffalo Chicken, Black Beans

This also includes the following items:
9- MRE heaters
1-package each of the following-Chicken Fajitas, Garlic potatoes, Beef Stew, Refried Beans, Chicken noodles and veggies, Refried beans, Sloppy joes, refried beans.
4- Packages born in USA cookies
5- packages of rye krisps crackers
3- condiment packs
2- lemonade drink mixes
3- filled French toast
3- Brownie with chocolate chips
32- Wilderness athlete drink mix packages, ½ energy and focus and ½ hydrate and recover
Shipped to your door- $100 OBO
Let me know if you have any questions

Attachments

• Full page photo.pdf
    300.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Full page photo1.pdf
    149.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Full page photo2.pdf
    236 KB · Views: 43
  • Full page photo3.pdf
    344 KB · Views: 40
Here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_1020.JPG
    IMG_1020.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_1023.JPG
    IMG_1023.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 461
Are you selling just the Wilderness Athlete separate?

I would. I checked and those sell for $30 per 20 pack plus shipping. Which would make 32 cost about $45 plus shipping so around $50 retail value.
http://wildernessathlete.com/shop/energy-hydration/natural-hydration-drink-packets/

Separate pricing

Lets go $25 to your door via priority mail on the 32 of Wilderness athlete drink mixes.

On just the MRE's I'll drop the price to $60 to your door.

If you buy the whole package I'll drop the price to $75 OBO

Great deal let me know if arffdog doesn't take the wilderness athlete thanks

WA packets are sold.

The MRE price has been dropped to $50 TYD. That is a great deal for over $100 of MRE's.

Sorry guys. they were all sold. I've been out of town working and didn't get this updated.

Hey I have some MRE's left in the shed. If anyone is interested I'll count them up...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back