Wilderness Area montage

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Post #18, 375H&H - Buffalo Creek WSA.
I believe (???) is no longer a WSA - sacrificial lamb victim. Place was goddamned spectacular. Haven't seen it since release - not sure if I want to.
Sucks - I have a pic from the same point as 375H&H's.
The WSA issue needs to be rectified someday.........................................
Sorry, Jason - back on track - but don't know how to not advocate.

Zook Creek was taken out, I think Buffalo Creek may have been left but I am not sure on that one. With the methane industry all but shut down I don't think you have to worry about Buffalo Creek changing much unless recreationists start to pioneering in atv trails. You are right super need county.

Zook Creek was taken out, I think Buffalo Creek may have been left but I am not sure on that one. With the methane industry all but shut down I don't think you have to worry about Buffalo Creek changing much unless recreationists start to pioneering in atv trails. You are right super need county.

Agreed I don’t think there is even a rig running in Montana.

Greenhorn mountain wilderness. I’ve seen less people at the Crazy Horse volksmarch than I did here.D108C9C3-7040-41CC-B672-8DB9DB852864.jpeg

I am pretty sure I know the people you ran into on horses. Tall, dark haired woman around 30?
Woman in first group of riders was dark haired, but more on middle aged side. I saw another group of 4 riders as well, they were far, but appeared to be all men.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back