Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wild Game gaining popularity/acceptance?

I eat more wild game now than I ever did when I was younger. I guess it took a change in my wifes palate but she now prefers elk over beef.

As for Rogan, if you don't like him don't listen to him. Its not like you are without a choice...

So how many of you enjoy duck and goose?
Duck is some of my favorite wild game. I can take goose and cook it like a steak and you couldn’t tell the difference between it and beef. I do have an awesome spicy jerky recipe I hate wasting deer on so I normal use geese and ducks I can’t save the skin on.

Last edited:
I haven’t met one I haven’t liked so far

I saw this the other day. Would be interesting to know if they dumped them or if it was animals from a guided operation that none of the paid hunters wanted the meat from and they thought the meat was getting donated.

So how many of you enjoy duck and goose?

Duck is my absolute favorite meat, of all things.

I'm an adult-onset hunter, who's only been at it a few years. For some odd reason, duck hunting has intimidated me bit. Perhaps in part because I do not know any duck hunters, and a perception on my part that it's a bit gear heavy. But regardless I have resolved to get over it, and go bag some ducks this year!

I like rabbit a lot too and have never hunted it either

Writing this all out makes me feel a bit like a knucklehead. 🤣

I saw this the other day. Would be interesting to know if they dumped them or if it was animals from a guided operation that none of the paid hunters wanted the meat from and they thought the meat was getting donated.

That kind of stuff really ticks me off

I know it’s a conservation order and some people think they just need to be killed wanton waste is not good

Agreed that it’s possible That it was thrown away while others Thought They were being donated

That kind of stuff really ticks me off

I know it’s a conservation order and some people think they just need to be killed wanton waste is not good

Agreed that it’s possible That it was thrown away while others Thought They were being donated
Wonder if they were breasted first.

Back