Wife improved her Biggest Bull

A big Congrats to your wife, for getting a nice bull and “weathering” (pun intended) the conditions! A “big” 👍, to you as well....for getting a gal that not only hunts, but will hunt in tough conditions! memtb

That looks cold, but beautiful as well. Congrats to your wife on a fine bull, but you better not spend too much time here on HT if you've got to find one more bull today! Good luck.

That looks cold, but beautiful as well. Congrats to your wife on a fine bull, but you better not spend too much time here on HT if you've got to find one more bull today! Good luck.
I'm back home as of today, I'm prepping for my 4th season adventure. Spouse is running with her sister this afternoon. I've got a Bull to collect myself! ;)

Here's hoping you keep the streak alive with your own elk.

Teresa's bull is one of the closest to not qualify for 4 tines I've seen. Looks like all the back tips are sawed off. Lots of great meals there for sure.

Here's hoping you keep the streak alive with your own elk.

Teresa's bull is one of the closest to not qualify for 4 tines I've seen. Looks like all the back tips are sawed off. Lots of great meals there for sure.
Our unit has no antler restrictions, so it didn't need to be a 4 point, just have antlers.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back