WI Spring Season 2016

Hopefully everyone got where they would like! I was able to pick up leftover tags for two seasons. VERY excited to knock down jellyheads with my old man.

Any of you have any luck? I had multiple Toms in front of me over multiple days but just couldn't close the deal on them. Show pics!

No luck here. Was close a couple times, but as per usual, my bad luck prevailed.

I made a big swing on a tom my first morning shortly after ticking off two hens that were heading toward him. In the process of getting to the other side of him, my striker fell out of my pocket, so when I set up 100 yards from him, there wasn't much I could do.

My son was able to get his first turkey during the youth season. My other half was able to get one as well.

Awesome! Congrats on a successful season. My season was more like beagles though. Couldn't get them to finish closing the gap once I got set up which was surprising on 200 acres of unpressured birds.

Thanks. It's been a battle for me this year too. Turkeys want nothing to do with me when a have a gun in my hands. Still have a couple tags for the last two seasons, hopefully I can make it out a few more times and change my luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back