Why?

Desert Sheep

Why would Eastman's put Garth Carter on the cover of their magazine?

Wouldn't you think that they are kind of competitors in the same market?

Or do the Eastman boys get their landowner tags from Garth?

Another question. Why did Garth call his deer a non-typical and the one his son got a typical? The one his son got had more trash that his did.

And another thing. I had a hard time coming up with 224 1/8 B&C for Garth's Colorado deer. Looks a bit short of that.

Ok - I think I'm done ranting.

Maybe.......

I'm jealous too.

Those are sure nice mule deer, especially the one taken on the AZ strip by Garth Carter.

I have a pitiful excuse, I was unguided and 800 miles from home, he was guided and 80 miles from home. I recognize the guide sitting directly behind the deer. He was guiding another hunter on the 13A hunt the following week while I was there. Ran into him a couple of times. He was the only person I spoke to that wasn't real friendly. I mean, he didn't kick me or spit on me or anything, but just he just wan't radiating with hapiness to talk to somebody like I probably was. He must know what he's doing anyway. They were still there on the 2nd to last day so I wonder if his hunter had luck..

The Eastman boys are my hero's! Glad to see them teaming up with other people who are just 'average' guys with 'average' check books who don't have the money to go on big high dollar hunts... ya know what their publication is all about...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back