Why Moosie Sucks .....

Moosie

Grand poopa
... As a Sales guy :) (The other reasons were obvious)

So I had 3 people in the LAst week tell me they never sent in money for hats or other stuff. I hadn't kept track. As the orders came in for hunting season I sent them out as I could.

I jsut wanted to Say How HONEST, and Proud I am to have you guys post at HuntTalk.com. I know it's not much, but for everyone that has Emailed me recently I really apreciate it. Although I do Apreciate the guys that Paid right away too :p :D

If anyone else owes me money jsut send it :D :D

How do you determine who you remember owes you money, and who you let skate??? I am thinking I should be on the "skate" list.

Maybe I'll go recycle some of my beer cans....

LOL... I actually took the $75 and HAnded it out. Who I forgot is when I got in alot of Hat orders and I was Trying to work and Go to the post office and when Icould I slipped out and Sent stuff and Didn't write it down. Those I let "Skate". Plus, those guys are Honest, People like you I remember because I know you wont. Something about feeding your Family and ALL...... ;)

Like I said after my Elk hunt...don't underestimate the "Hunttalk Hat Karma"! I bought a hat this fall and sent some extra $$ If I'm due for more $$ just PM me! I could always use another hat anyway! LOL! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back