Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Why I Hunt - Participating in the Natural World

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of good comments were given on the prior video we did about "Why I hunt - Food."

This video is the second of who knows how many, where I try to connect the dots from food, to the instinctive desire to participate, my family heritage, my DNA being that of a hunter, all of which leads me to the natural desire to engage in conservation that supports the motives I have for hunting.

IMG_4588.jpg

https://youtu.be/LOTtX99vV0o

Thanks for watching. I hope you will subscribe to our channel and share with your friends.

Excellent. This is a distillation of why I have watched and followed hunt talk since I first heard of it 5 or 6 years ago.

Man, thats awesome. I have a hard time putting into words things like this. This really helps lay it all out where people can understand where we are all coming from. Keep fighting the good fight. We've got your back all the way.

Brilliant

Randy, you carry within you the real meaning of hunting, and frankly, it's so refreshing to hear you speak as you do. Not only in this segment, but in all of your shows. Keep putting the message out brother. You've got it right!

Thank You!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back