Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Why I Don't Like Big Fin

My wife hates him too. She has a bone to pick with that whole “You’ll run out of health before you run out if money” line of reasoning. I have a feeling it’s led to quite a few us significantly increasing the number of species/apps we put in for each year.

If I hit a lottery year and draw all of these, I’m gonna need a lawyer.

Not going to lie he definitely has persuaded me to spend tons of money on gear such as Sitka and Bowtech and I have really got the western hunting bug. Also after going on one sheep hunt myself and watching his dall sheep video I have a dream to hunt sheep as much as I can which has a big price tag.
All good influence except the bowtech part of it😂

The guy got me so wound up on public land Elk hunting last year I spent 4 days of my 5 day deer hunt in Sam Houston Natl. Forest in Texas Elk hunting. I do have to admit I did get better at my Bugling and Cow calling.

And now that he has a Raptor I expect him to start wearing a Sitka Flatty at any moment. SMH

Do they make flat brims that fit on that big noggin of his? I got my non-hunting brother to watch a couple of Randy's shows, and his first comment was "Does that dude have a big head or what? His hats don't fit!" :ROFLMAO:

Hunting w/o a portal vein... Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!

Damn him! If I get whooped by a griz, I'm going to bleed out trying to tag an elk...

With all these Randy kudos going out and the great conversations I've had with him, I hereby announce that you Big Fin have an extra three months to get your tax clients filed.

There!

With all these Randy kudos going out and the great conversations I've had with him, I hereby announce that you Big Fin have an extra three months to get your tax clients filed.

There!

now that’s a good gift. No one will top that

I too fell for his line of BS and now I'm stuck going on 2 western hunts a year. At this rate Ill run out of health and money around the same time.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back