Why can't i post a pic anymore?

Scrappy

Used to be able to. Pictures I take with my phone won't post. Pics like a download or screen shot will, what am I doing wrong?Screenshot_20210110-135915_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just this image or are you unable to load any image?

What browser and operating system are you using?

All the pics I take with this phone won't post. It's an android 20 plus.

I've had various issues over the years.

1. Restart your phone
2. Try when you're on Wifi
3. Turn off "power saver mode" if it's on
4. Toggle on/off the BB code button on the left side of the message window (that one got me for a bit)

Well I figured out a way, what ever pic I want to share I take a screen shot of it and the screen shot will load not the original pic I took with my phone.
Screenshot_20210111-052738_Gallery.jpg

Go to the bottom of the screen where it says “attach files” click on that and you should be able to post pictures. My phone quit allowing the icon in the bar above the typing area several weeks ago...

Shrapnel just tried to attach a pic that way again. Still won't load that way either.

Attachments

• 20210103_104153.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
Well I guess I lied, I clicked on the post above and the pic loaded.

I can't post pics anymore either. The error message I am getting is that this platform doesn't support the type of file the pic is, which is an HEIC. Going back through my pics, it looks like my phone started to save pics as HEICs a few weeks ago.

I just looked in my phone camera settings and figured how to turn off the heic setting.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back