Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Why ballot box biology is so dangerous.

Addicting

Watch then scroll thru the comments. Some of these folks vote and their opinion on the video series is plain scary.

The weird phenomena of Bear ladies...

Watch then scroll thru the comments. Some of these folks vote and their opinion on the video series is plain scary.

This idiot thinks he and the bears are now BFF's. He's watched way too many Disney movies.

Tim-and-Amy-2002-at-Kaflia-2002-AKMAG.jpg"I see myself as the God who will protect all of the animals that have no other way of voicing themselves. I am God, I see that, and I accept who I have become with open arms. All along I had no idea that those who will come to protect the animals and restore the balance won't be a God on a cloud, but us, this being, the being that I am!"
Timothy Tredwell.
Some people are to stupid to live.

Here's my future in laws back yard. They pull the bird feeders at night to keep bears away, these guys made a rare daylight appearance. Through the kitchen window is as close as they will get, not all people are senseless lolIMG_0203.jpeg

The only reason I want a "black" rifle is to get one in 458 Socom with a suppressor to take out trash can bears in the neighborhood. Luckily fish and game will take care of the problem with just a phone call. They shoot 30-40 a summer here in town.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back