Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WHo's Your Daddy

Delw

lthumb.mdf411891.jpg

or Mommy

r3628537872.jpg

Ok I give up WTF is it?
Delw

What a freak. Let's take a look back and see what has changed.
MJackson1.jpg

MJackson2.jpg

I'm saying he's Inocent.... Anyone want to bet on MY side
wink.gif
I'm, sure I'll get people betting against me
eek.gif

YOu know if he looked just a tad normal I would agree with ya, but the guy is the freak of all freaks and has admitted that he likes sleeping with little boys. thats strange right there.

oscar since you think he is notguilty would you let your kids stay there? with him?
Would you stay with him
wink.gif

Didnt think so.
Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> oscar since you think he is notguilty would you let your kids stay there? with him?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Del, would you let your kids stay with Oscar?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm with ya Moosie. I belive he really is guilty, but I bet he isn't FOUND guilty.
No matter what the evidence, he'll find a way to buy his way free.
On the other hand, I'll bet Scott Peterson is crapping his pants now that his high dollar attorny has found a richer cliant.

Yeah. I am a huge MJ fan. Luckily all my friends thought MJ stood for Michael Jordan.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Would you stay with him <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you say 20 MILLION Is there even a Question !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

he looks like a plastic voodoo doll. Then again, thats why moosie likes him, he likes plastic dolls
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

As a afterthought What is the motivation of the "Parents" {money] or are they just stupid? after all if you let your young children "sleep" over at a guy who already paid off some other kid, why would you "Pimp" out your own child! I say if he is convicted of 1st degree "pee=pee rubbing" then burn his ass and the stupid parents [for child neglect].

What a Freak! And his fans are just as bad, while rooting through my mother-in-laws basement, I came by all this old Micheal Jackson crap that my wife and sister-in-law had when they were kids. I asked if I could have it, they proceeded to laugh at me, but said OK. I put every last bit of it on E-bay, hoping to make a few bucks of the Jacko-Freaks. I had no idea what I was onto, I recieved 100s of inquiry e-mails - THESE PEOPLE ARE FREAKS. Ended up making a small fortune off all that junk that I didn't even want people to know I had. One Item was a pink stretchy type belt with his pic on it, I got an e-mail from a guy wanting to know if I thought it would fit on a 44" waist - LOL - imagine a big, fat, middle-aged fag wearing a pink MJ belt - funny chit...........
biggrin.gif

I think he is guilty...will be found innocnet just like OJ. I think the parents should be prosecuted too, child endangerment. Why take a young boy to a pedophiles home?
Moosie, you suggesting you would do MJ for 20 million?

Now come on Steelie, You have to admit this "freak" has/had alot of talent! He walks backward when he`s walking forword [moondance] I find myself "bustin a move" everytime i hear thriller or billy jean.

Back