PEAX Equipment

Who's the new guy? THIS GUY!

Huntin_GI

Well it's official, I have finally gotten my account activated. Names Josh. So here is a little about me. I'm 26 with 2 kiddos and stationed in Europe for the next 3 years so I live vicariously through everyone here at hunt talk. With that being said, prior to this assignment I was in CA for 6 years. Did the Bear, Deer,birds, fishing, and Ducks oh so many ducks, thing while I was there. Pre military, I was born and raised in a little place called Rocky Top, TN. Been in the woods as long as I can remember and caught my first fish before my 2nd birthday.

Any questions let em fly. Look forward to getting to know everyone and learning all your secret spots ;)

Almost forgot GO VOLS!

Last edited:
Welcome!! If you are Army or AF and have a shot at an assignment in the Springs, do it. GREAT place to live.

Finally an SEC fan. Welcome aboard. Any way to do any hunting or fishing where you are stationed or neighboring country?

Finally an SEC fan. Welcome aboard. Any way to do any hunting or fishing where you are stationed or neighboring country?

Fishing is DOABLE but either incredibly expensive or incredibly difficult. Did a fly fishing trip to a neighbouring country at 70$ a day for the license.

Hunting is inhibited due to the no firearms/no bows. All the kings deer. Welcome to Europe.

Welcome!! Retired Army here. I spent 10 days In Landstuhl after I got blown up in Iraq and realized the last day I was there that Heidelberg, where I was born, was about an hour train ride away. Damn, I was pissed about that. Enjoy Europe. I agree with SFCB...if you can get to Ft Carson, you won't regret it.

Thanks guys. I think I will wrap up after this enlistment. 10 years active is enough. Then on to the next chapter were ever that may lead.

Figured it would be a good idea to get started on here for a few years before I go asking for help lol. This place blew up soon as hunting season for started.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back