PEAX Equipment

Who's NEW ?~?~?~?~

Welcome aboard Mad max...Glad you stopped by, hope to see you posting more and lets see a few pics...

Hey all! I also came over from NAHC.Been here fer a little while but just found this bb.I'm a carpenter and live in montana.I hunt all creatures big an' small if that season is closed I kill fish instead.I have a photo album at NAHC member albums and at NAFC.A.K.A "fishkiller".The chat here is fun and a good way to intro yourself and bs w/ others.

Been visiting the site for awhile now and enjoy reading through all the posts. I'm a 47 yr old father of 4 [3-B,1-G]. The kids and I hunt mostly Whitetail and Mule deer with the occasional upland bird and varmit shoot thrown in.

Hello to all-I've been around for a while, but my computer skills sure lack-Love to hunt & fish with family and friends-I have 2 sons that hunt with me presently and another son and daughter waiting till they're old enough to put some meat in the freezer. Glad to finally able to use this keypad and say hi.

Well and a hearty hello to you rutnelk, glad to see you figured out your puter to the extent to start telling us stories and about yourself...

Welcome To EveryOne...
From the new to newest.
From the old to oldest.
Think I'm the slowest.
Have a great day and God Bless! And the Best to all during their hunting trips, fishing trips and chatting trips too :eek: :D ;)

well. I guess it is my turn ! Thanks so much to all that have welcomed me aboard. I am another NAHC transplant. Have been here for a few weeks. I am so puter illiterate that I do not do a lot of browsing, hate getting lost. This post is probably one that should not be made as I am going to be moving from here to the great Northwest. Which means my server will likely change. I am one of the old F-rts. I truly enjoy this room and all the people in it. looking forward to meeting those I can. Have no idea what the 5 stars are about and 1 vote but thanks I think. will put a new post in from Wa. when I get there. Hell I talk too much. Myron Cox aka Butch-La B-4 I forget 3 daughters 5 grandkids and 1 great granddughter

Welcome Aboard Butch-La!
Glad to see you made it here

Has been a pleasure chatting with you in the chat room also.
I'm a little slow sometimes but do try to get reading in and a few posts in when I can.
If you have any questions anyone of the nice people here will be glad to help you.

I'm new, though many of you have welcomed me already. Great board Moosie, a lot of hunt wise and friendly folks over here. As long as ya stay out of the issues forum. :D

Dean
WW

[ 06-10-2004, 01:11: Message edited by: Water Wapiti ]

Welcome Aboard Dean! Glad to see you here

Old-Boss-Hen, I am still so far behind myself it isn't even funny :eek:

The chat room in the past few nights has been a busy little place :D
Have a Great Weekend and See Ya'll in the chat room soon.

DixieLady

Hi Elkchsr, I will be staying in Pasco for a while. Not sure where the permanent address will be. Will get in touch when I get situated and maybe get some pointers for htg places for the great creatures. I been told not to shoot Big Foot, haha. Thanks lots to Dixie/ Rod and pops for all the help and info. Great room , great people, God Bless our people in Uniform.
Myron

I'll be around... LOL...
If I'm not on for an extended amount of time, that's because I am chasing fires some where around the U.S. Just contact Elkhunter, he usually is up to date on my latest excursions... :D

Hi , the name is Dave Hawk, I live in the DC area in Maryland. I'm 50 , married 22 years and have 3 son's. 12, 18 and 21. All of which hunt. I have taken over 380+ deer with my crossbow and maybe about 50 with a shot gun and ML.
. I own a furniture refinishing shop and do all my internet work here in the shop. I am also an artist , landscape painter and do some very fine work in Pen&Ink and scrimshal on Ivory and horns.
I also do conservation work on painting and artifacts.
. Right now I'm prepareing for my 5th trip to Lima Peru to add an addition to an orphange that we sponcer at out church. It's a great feeling to give back a little the the Lord and to help out where I can.
. My wife is a Speacel ED teacher here in the county we live in and is great with the kids.
. I hunt all over the east coast , I like to do co-ops with other hunters. Last year I took my 1st Tom in S.C. and John Coit came up here and took his largest buck to date. A few guys have taken their largest buck off my lease which is great to see big smiles when they come out of the woods.
. I realy like this site and everyone seems to be very open to new guys. Thank you.

ELKCHER, that's for the welcome, MT is nice from what I have seen but I like being spoiled with so many deer to hunt. It's like being back in the olds days going out shooting rabbits and having a great time with hunting buddys, When we come in we don't say "Well did you see anything" LOL it's "What you shoot"? "How many deer did you see" or "Did you shoot" is the most common.
. BUt hey , I sure what like to get in a hunt for Elk some time and just to be able to stalk one , maybe get a shot off with my 54 flinter lock.

Look up the Jackson Hole Predation hunt a little later in the Year....
There are a bunch of us that make the trip and it is a lot of fun...
There are some thing in the neighbor hood of 20,000 head of elk that move thru the area so there is at least a lot to see...

Back