Who's in Charge of the '07 Hog hunt ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
MAke it happen...... I will provide the T-shirts for Everyone. We'll come up with some " '07 HUNTTALK.com " Logo'ed shirt and we'll have a gay ol' time.

We haven't put anything together for WAYYYy too many years. I don't have the Time to coordinate it but if someone takes charge I'll help make sure it comes through.

We'll need a place that has the opportunity to take a hog each and I'm shooting for about 15+ people going. I have the Check written, just tell me who to send it too :)

Oscar....buddy:cool: ...ol gay palhump ....... iffin you're going to write the check for 15 guys......just send the check to me!:D :D

Life is good.....Give God the Glory......AA

I'll make it happen if you are serious.. THis time, I'll even get there..

Is south Texas OK with everyone or would east Texas be better? How about the People's Republic of Kalifornia? Where do you prefer to go?

Rifle or Bow? Just hogs or do you want optional critters?

I'd suggest an archery only hunt in South Texas. There's a little place south of San Antonio that has some really nice hogs.

:cool:

SRR, how about $135/day for all the hogs you can take?? Does that sound like a reasonable flat price? Only catch is it's archery only, but they have some hogs..

It can Be free Unlimited but If I don't get a Chance at nothing I'll be upset :D

Let's make sure they have Hogs at least........

danr55 said:
SRR, how about $135/day for all the hogs you can take?? Does that sound like a reasonable flat price? Only catch is it's archery only, but they have some hogs..

No, I don't throw sticks,, if he would add handguns I might be interested. Is the $135 just a trespass fee?

Well, I guess this is out. This ranch is sticks and strings only. The $135/day covers the bunkhouse and all of the facilities. You are responsible for your own food, drink, and gamecare. They have a huge freezeer for freezing meat.

There are several hogs over 200#.

Last time I was there, I saw about 12 the second day. Only two the first day, but one of them was close to 400 pounds. JohnSWA was there with me. Took a while to clean out my britches.. Long story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back