Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Who’s applying in CO?

I put in for everything. Rifle bear, muzzleloader deer, antelope, first rifle elk, and points for the big 3.
I’m not gonna have a ton of vacation this year unfortunately… so I’d hate to draw one of the big 3 and have to quit my job 😆

I’ll be in for deer this year, should draw 2nd rifle but I thought that last year too.

yes, I will (fool that I am) as I have an area finally figured out on elk and want to chase them again there

plus deer, etc

Should draw an antelope archery tag, maybe have 2-3% chance on a sheep tag. Will likely draw elk that was formerly OTC, longshot for deer.

Applied for limited 2nd rifle elk, bighorn, and moose. The elk tag should be a sure thing. I went all in bc I only Turkey hunted 2-3 times in 2021. Good luck all.

I applied for an archery elk hunt, but I'm 2 points short of last year's points required, so really just applied for a point. Burned all my deer points last year, so just starting to build again.

Points for deer and pronghorn. Playing the game..put in for a point for elk and second draw for 1st rifle that has historically had leftover. Gohunt statistics say it should be a sure thing. Burned all my elk points last year so looking to build and still draw. If not I will OTC archery elk. I need to burn my mule deer points, I have 5 and soon to be 6. Letting the Antelope points build because it takes several for the units I want.

I've been slowly working my way through our family of five. So far, just working the process of elimination and buying points for the hunts we won't apply for. The more difficult choices are still ahead, but I don't think we'll apply for anything with high odds of drawing.

QQ

Back