WHODC...........I mow grass and clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WH's OutdoorsChick said:
Hmmm ...talk to your cousins and family members who you claim are working illegally...get them to stop......Then come talk to me!!!
Nice to know that you base your moral compass off other people's actions, legal or illegal.

Fine then the Quiet One can not get a job and they will starve......

To further this stupid dicussion.

How many people do you know that starve in this country. There is assistance at every turn. If they are indeed low income then they are eligible for housing assistance, food stamps, medicaid. Q1 mentioned she is applying for SSI because of other issues. If swallow your pride and ask for help you will recieve it. Go to a church and ask the local ministerial association to assist you and they will.

Why can you just say you were wrong once?

WH,

I am glad you found Miss Right, The problem is her first name is Always.

Nemont

One more thing ElkHunter

I never said that those are “Crappy jobs” I said it is a job she can do while not having a GED. One of my really good friends cleans houses, and another friend of the family has his own landscaping business….. You completely misunderstood me. I know what you and LB went through and I am glad you were able to rise above it and be in a better place.

Bottom Line Quiet can not get on payroll as of now, so she needs to do something that will not require her to get on payroll. I was trying to throw out suggestions…Ever hear of desperate times call for desperate measures!!!

Nemont,
With the exception of the Stupid Chick, there is pretty intelligent input in this thread. It is somewhat amusing to see that she can issue a "mea culpa" and move on....

Stupid Chick?????? LMFAO!!!!! We are missing Intelligence from your post!!!

Mikeadoddle, baby breath...Ever notice you never have valid points and does the smoke coming out of your ass always hurt??

pa mt man said:
What do they put in them stinking little cookies anyway? Must be some kind of narcotic, cause every year my wife buys more and more boxes! I'll ask for some after supper and I get the dreaded answer,they are all gone.:(

I hope little brownie bakers,owned by Keebler,owned by Flowerfoods doesn't take too much money from the girl scouts.http://www.flowersfoods.com/98annrep/3oper.html

According to the information our Council has: the cost of the cookies are 81 cents a box, $1.49 goes to council, 15 cents goes towards sales incentives ( prizes for the girls selling), and the troops get 55 cents to keep. Cookies here cost $3.00 this year.

What the troops earn off the cookies depends on the location. Some areas get less.

Some cities require a selling permit to set up cookie booths, which the troops would pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back