Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Santa Clara 49ers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • The red and gold team

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Umm . . . I will put as much money as anyone cares to bet that the Chiefs win the 2020 Super Bowl.

I love me some football. Don't care for the politics, but I will still watch because it is great entertainment

If I wanted to listen to advice, especially political advice from someone that is good at chases chasing a ball, I'd listed to the dog... :ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer: Not mine, got it from a friend on Facebook. I changed it a bit. Still funny though.

Last edited:
Tampa Bay has a legit shot at making it with all the talent they'll have. Me personally, I hope they (well...Brady and Gronk) suck!

So don't click on the thread and make a stupid post. Easy stuff to figure out. mtmuley

This is a poll where the only choice is SF and you think my post is stupid? Don't tell me not to post. You are not obligated to read my posts, and you sure as hell aren't telling me where, when, or what to post.😎

Last edited:
mtmuley.

Are you not picking the cowboys. I clicked on the thread when you posted. I was sure of your response. Cowboys!

I will go with the Chiefs in AFC and Cowboys in NFC. I think Mahones has matured and will lead the Chiefs to victory.

Back