Caribou Gear Tarp

Who is watching Yellowstone?

Great show! John Dutton is ithe cowboy Vito Corleone& Rip is Clemenza!

Last edited:
Drove by the Dutton Ranch this afternoon. Didn't see any ranchers daughters though. mtmuley

I've been watching online....sick so made it through 3 episodes today. Didn't know a ranchers life in Montana was so adventurous and full of drama....wow

I read a review of this series on the Internet, but didn't watch it. I don't like to wait for the release of new series, so I waited until the end of the season to watch this series. Now I haven't free time, so I haven't started watching it yet. But I read a lot of positive reviews about this series on this forum, it seems to me that this should be a worthwhile thing.

I just finished season 1, I enjoyed it, wouldn't have wanted to be that FWP gal that got bucked off the horse investigating the grizzly kill. Seems true to life take the grizzly kill more serious that the two tourists that got killed. LOL. I guess season 2 is coming on shortly.

I always enjoy Kevin Costner's stuff. He tries to make it real. That is one pretty Montana ranch, but I also saw that some will be done in Utah.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back