Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Who is EVERYONE?!?!? PART 2

Name: Allen Glore
Lived in Alaska since Nov. 1974
Married
4 children, ages 16-21
Enjoy hunting, fishing, reloading and family but not nessecarily in that order.
Enjoy large bore firearms and wildcat cartridges.

------------------
Allen

Name: Roy Williams
AKA: Roytax
Not married and have no kids yet. I am single.
E-mail: [email protected]

I am the person who got thumper the deodorizer for his goat mounts. I have also done business with BigD. Feel free to e-mail me for Any taxidermy related questions or just to say hi.

Phillip Pinkley
Kenton, Ohio
aka: deadeye2
I am 59 years young. I have been married to my wife and hunting buddy, Sue for 37 years. Sue has not been able to with me for the past six years due to illness. We have two grown daughters and two grand childern.
Hobbies: Hunting, reloading, flying, fishing, and boating.
To pay for all my bad habits, I buy and export American hardwood veneer logs to six foreign countries, as well as sales in the U.S.
I have had some very great adentures hunting and a few real mis-adventures. My work takes me all over the Eastern and Midwestern U.S. If you plan your work well, it leaves time to play. Hence, I have hunted white tail deer and many other game animals in fourteen of the lower 48 states and Ont., Canada.
I have been to Alaska six times. I have two 60" plus, Alaska moose and one nice caribou. I Love flying a Super Cub on floats and fishing in Alaska! Man, that is fishing!
Last August I was able to fulfill a long time dream with a trip to The Republic of South Africa, with my old friend and hunting buddy from Alaska, for a seven day hunt. I took Kudu, Eland, two Impala, Nyala, Water Buck, and a monkey!(I wasn't shooting at the monkey, but he got between me and a silver back jackal! Oh well!)
As for hunting guns, I own about anything that goes bang or boom!(Too dam many!) I prefer the 280 Ackley, 338 Win Mag, 300 Win Mag, 257 Ackley, 22-250 Rem and my P. Beretta 3", 12 gauge.
This year I plan on hunting elk, mule deer, and antelope with bcat in WY.(ether or all, it is up to the WY. draw!) If that plan fails, I will go back to Alaska, no draw there!
Be safe, have fun!
deadeye2

After all the grief on my ID (tdt8362), I've changed it to T Bone.

Name: Tyson Taylor

Employment: Commodity trading (Energy).

Marital Status: Married to Jennifer seven years. Two boys. Four and two years old.

Hobbies: Archery, Rifle, and bird hunting. Reloading. Trout, steelhead and salmon fishing.

Years hunting and fishing: 28, my father was/is a very avid outdoorsman.

To the Hunt: My #1 passion is archery elk. Nothing better than a bull screaming at you from 12 yards away. I shoot a 72 pound Darton Lightning loaded with 29 inch 2413's with 100 grain Thunderheads.

I'm by no means an archery purist. If I have unfilled tags,freezer space, and credit with the wife, I'll break out the Ruger 77 300 Win Mag for elk or the Remington 721 30-06 for deer. I also bird hunt with the help of my German Shorhair.

Hunting Goals: 1)Draw a permit for Bighorn Sheep. This is my 8th year. 2) Stick a 300 class bull. I've got two decent 6*6's and smaller, but no real big boys yet. 3) Kill a 200 class mule deer. 4) Hunt Canada or Alaskan for moose.

Animals hunted/harvested: Elk/7, Mule Deer/11, Whitetail Deer/0, Antelope/1, Bear/1, Turkey/2. Lots of pheasant, huns, quail, chukar, sage hens, grouse, ducks and geese.

[/QUOTE]

Hello folks!

I am 45 years old, love to hunt, fish, and be in the great outdoors. I love working with my dogs a bunch. Well I am not married anymore, wife liked the trucking business it seems, so long I said and good riddins too.
My girlfriend loves to hunt and shoot, that makes it much nicer if you ask me. I don't have any kids yet, really ain't looking either at this stage in my life. I just may get another dog though.

I have killed many varmints, 22 deer and 6 mulies. I have shot several elk, but still looking for the big one to mount on the wall. It will be 380 score or better, if not the picture on the wall stays.

I work as a mechanic for a local dealership in town. I wish I had more time to hunt.
I was a welder some years before that to. I would love to spend some time in Alaska to hunt and fish, if that is possible for a working man these days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back