Who has caught a bass over 10lbs?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Ask Moosie about the big one he caught sometime<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moosie seems to always catch a big one :D :D
Delw

I think I dug up a picture of Moosie with his fish. Y'all interested in seeing Moose at 5? He knew he was going to regret letting me get on this forum. Sorry the pic is grainy. Best I could do.
O2_w_fish.jpg
:cool:

Hey Mojave... THANX.. THANX ALOT.. :rolleyes: NOW I got a reputation to Uphold on this forum as an Upstanding well dressed individual.. You're killing my rep. ;)

If I remember right, thats a 5 lb Largemouth bass I landed 2 days after a fishing contest in Pannama Central America on Gatun LAKE. It's located by the middle "locks". YAhhh... It took me over 1/2 hour to land it.. I took a nap afterwards on the boatride back to shore
HEHE.. WELL.. Maybe thats not the fish, but it was a good story... Can you remember Mojave ?

I also seem to recall that had you landed that fish during the contest, you would've won. After he got that thing home. He put it on a skateboard and drove it all around town, showing it off to whoever would look.

ROFLMAO :D :D :D

When he showed it off on the skateboard, was he wearin his pink shorts too :D
That is one more hunter who has a fish picture down here :D :D

Rare species of large Peanut-Back Bowl Bass

1. Bemis Lake?
2. Lure? "Hey Honey, come in here and check this out."
3. Mid-morning. Just after coffee.
4. I didn't use line. I used my bare hands.
5. Pic: My Big Scary Bass Photo

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-16-2002 16:43: Message edited by: Greenhorn ]</font>

LMAO Moosie Elkhunter!!!!!
My !!!GOD!!! it must take quite an arse hole to drop a fish like that....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back